-Sips n Strokes with Elizabeth was FUN!! We had a fun time with our really nice teacher and we both made some awesome paintings!!

-Then I've gone to the lake and we did some work and tried out our new wave runners, they are AWESOME!!!
-Then some of my friends got together and watched the finale of 24!!! It was epic and I think it was a good ending...afterward Katie, me, PJ, Robert, and Ben went to the Gates!! Robert and Ben are from Huntsville so PJ and I took them to see a gorgeous night view of Birmingham...I love the Gates!!! P.S. the Gates is just someone yards that overlooks downtown Birmingham...


-The SEC baseball tourney has been going on at Regions Park and I've been to both the Alabama games!! It's been fun watching Bama beat both Auburn and Ole Miss with my friends Katie, Andy, and PJ...
-Now I'm heading to Cape San Blas, Florida for the next few days with some family...It's going to be a relaxing beach trip and I can't wait!!
Yay for posting stuff! I love your blog Katie. And I'm so happy I am spending my summer with you! I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletePJ