-finished junior year last Thursday night
-starting an online history class as I type
-Mother's Day yesterday consisted of church, eating at my cousins, hanging up my art work, and hanging with PJ
-I got a 99 on my econ final!!!
-Elizabeth and I are going to sips n strokes to celebrate!!!
-Mom and I might go to Atlanta next week for a shopping trip!!!
My mother's day present to mom was actually Saturday. We went on the "Glorious gardens" tour hosted by Botanical Gardens. We got to see 5 residential gardens and 2 public gardens. It was perfect weather and we had an awesome time enjoying nature!!
here are a few pics from our Saturday garden adventure!
this was a huge recycled grasshopper the Southern Environmental Center made at BSC
taking the time to stop and smell the roses at Mr and Mrs. Grenier's house off Altamont Road
we saw bee keepers at Botanical Gardens...HAHAHA!!!
I didn't even notice this ladybug until I was looking through all the pictures after we got home!!
mom smelling the roses at Botanical Gardens
Mom and I on the garden tourhere's a few more pics of my artwork from an art class I took this semester. This was the only project we had all semester and I got an A in the class. Mom decided she loved it and wanted to hang it up so we hung up in our living room...
I'll post more pictures on my facebook!!
that art work is so neat! love it, and soon you can hang your "funky tree"! i'm SO excited!
ReplyDelete