May 27th thru June 2nd~ I was in Cape San Blas, Florida with family! My grandfather turned 90 so my mom, my two aunts, my cousin, and I took him to the beach!! Our condo was very nice, the beach was great...you could bring pets, drive your cars on the beach, and make fires...we didn't do any of that, but still!! Haha We had lots of raw oysters and shrimp!! We also went to Apalachicola for a day to tour around! That was really pretty. Then the most exciting part of the trip was riding horses on the beach!! AWESOME :)
Mom and I at the best restaurant in Cape San Blas, the Indian Pass Raw Bar
My amazing horse Buck!! :)
Mom with her horse Chrissie and Me with Buck!Last Thursday~ I went to Tuscaloosa for the night to visit all my friends and we went geocaching!!! AHH MY FAV!!! :) If you don't know what geocaching is look it up, it's freakin amazing! Friday morning I went and watched my cousins' cheerleading competition. They did just fabulous!!
GEOCACHING in Tuscaloosa:)Friday thru Sunday~ PJ, Katie Smith, and I road tripped to Atlanta for the weekend!! We watched the Alabama baseball games and hung out with Dustin in his new apartment!! This was technically my first "road trip" and it was such a success!
Katie and I at the Bama Baseball game in Atlanta on Friday!
PJ, Dustin, and I in Atlanta
Us four goofing off in IKEA in Atlanta :)Haven't done too much this week...cleaned out my room with help from PJ, its way more organized now but I still have lots more to do! I hung up my sweet sips n strokes picture though!
Went grocery shopping for mom today and realized how much I love it!! It's so fun! Now I'm packing up to head to the lake this afternoon for the rest of the weekend!!
Hope everyone is having an enjoyable summer!!
I love your blog Katie! And your room is adorable. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy!
ReplyDelete