* I'm going shopping soon to celebrate and I've got a few things in mind I'm looking for like white pants, some new black sandals, new planner, and a few presents for my cousins and uncles birthday
* I'm also heading to the library to get Lauren Conrad's second book...I read her first one in a day...I just didn't want to put it down!!!
* Tomorrow I'm doing dinner and Sips N Strokes with Elizabeth!! I'm super excited to see her and paint funky trees together!!!
* This weekend my family and PJ are going to the lake. We have to do some work but I'm excited to go test out our two new toys we just got Sunday...
* Monday night is the season finale of 24!! Ahh it's going to be so intense, I can't wait!! A few of us regular 24 watchers are going over to my friend, Katie Smith's house to watch it, then we are going bowling!! I can't wait to see some of my Tuscaloosa friends again!!
Hope everyone else is having a wonderful summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment